In a sudden change of decision, I have decided to remove all my facial photos from my blog to make it more private as I realised that I am getting visitors from all over the world. Initially when I was doing my blog, I was intending to make it a private space without many visitors. However, it does seem that I was getting more eyeballs from all over.
So, in order to protect my privacy, I have decided to remove all my facial photos from my blog. That was why I removed some of my earlier postings and make modifications to it. I guess I picked this up from Isabelle as I realised that she seldom share her photos her blog. Well, maybe only one or two. Ever since she had done an interview on MustShareNews, I realised that her blog and social media changed to become more "publicly private"...
I guess that is a very wise move as this internet age, we tend to leave digital footprints behind. In order to protect our identity and privacy, it is better to be safe than sorry. I guess the only place you can view my photos update is through Instagram and Facebook and all those who can see are usually my friends (and some unwanted friends of friends). I guess that is the best I do... Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment