Saturday, December 12, 2020

Woes of a Big Size CrossDresser

Was going slow with my blogging these days as it is year-end period where a lot of people are on leave, and I decided to chill a little and blog at my own leisure time. I was working on two other posts but got inspiration for this topic because of my recent 11.11 buy from AliExpress... So... how should I begin? Well, maybe I will start with my body build...

Looking back to when I was young, I was quite average build even after I hit puberty. I did not gain much weight nor did I gain any muscle mass, so I was quite fortunate... However, there is one thing that was enormous on my body... Not that part unfortunately (do not think dirty please). It is my feet. During my growing up years, I changed my white school shoes like every half yearly because my feet could not fit into the shoes. At around secondary school days, I was like wearing US size 9 or 10. My mum always complained that my feet was humongous. At the peak, I was wearing Male US size 11 shoes. However, in recent years, my feet size seems to grow smaller as I am wearing Male US size 10 to 10.5. It is not much but still better than size 11.

While my feet shrunk (a little), my waistline increased... During my army days, that was one of my fittest period. Not that I can get IPPT Gold but I was forced to exercise and run in order to pass IPPT. My Standing Board Jump and 2.4km run are always my worst... During that time, my waist was around 28 inches. so still quite an average or acceptable size for a guy I guess... After ORD, I went to university and focus on my studies and really neglected exercising. Due to the sedentary lifestyle, as expected, my double chin started to develop, my cheek grew chubbier, so does my waistline, it increased until 32 inches... However, thank goodness, after I graduated, I did a short stint where I took up some labour intensive work while I waited to land on a permanent job, that sort of help to put a stop and reduce my growing waistline. After some time, I gotten my first job and it required me to be stationed overseas for one good year. During that time, I curbed my diet by limiting my food intake and that really brought my weight and figure back to normal... But that did not last long as I changed to another job and the hectic lifestyle coupled with an undisciplined eating habit, my waistline ballooned again to 34 inches this time... Due to some medical reason, I was put on Duromine and that hasten my metabolism rate and suppress my binging habit. This really helped to reduce my body size, I was able to reduce back to 30 ~ 32 inches again. At my best stage, I was around 76kg, which is quite close to my ideal of 72kg.

As again, after my prescribed amount of Duromine ended, I thought I can maintain my figure and waistline but my willful work and living habit kicked back again... I tried exercising and fasting but it is not going too well. After some years, I found another doctor and I tried Duromine again. However, the effect was not as significant as the first time I took it... Metabolism is such a bitch... I tried to control my lifestyle but to no avail... Now that I am married... You know what that means... Whatever the wife cannot finish, she will pass to me... So you see, how to maintain a slim and slender figure like other CrossDressers that I see on social media... 

Now, I have been putting more effort these days to exercise regularly and hopefully can cut back on my waistline... I am currently at around 1.74 to 1.75m tall, with a broad shoulder, weighing in at around 84kg with a 36 inch waistline and a 26.5cm for my feet, buying female clothing or shoes is NOT EASY feat for me... I have to go for XXXL or 4XL to 5XL or even 6XL... There is a limit to what I can buy from shopping apps like TaoBao or AliExpress... In fact, at times, I thought that by wearing some body shaper can help to slim down my figure but it was not really working that great except for some corsets. Nevertheless, it is not all the time that I want to put on the corset as it is quite restrictive... Back to the topic, quite a few times, I underestimated myself as I thought that the corset can help to slim my waist and that will help me to fit into any clothing. Totally bad assumption here... For clothing, it comes as a whole package, the neck, the shoulder, the breast form (if you are wearing), the waist, the length of the arms and body and everything need to considered when shopping for garments such as a gown or dress. So, every time when I lay my eyes on some beautiful dresses or gowns, I have to look at the size available even before looking any further.

I guess the worst for me is the shoes or heels... Here is what I learned, the higher the heels, the bigger the size you will need. The largest heels size I have is Size 45 actually, the normal heels that I have are usually Size 43 or 44... Shopping for heels or pumps is such a depressing thing for me as all those designs that I like, I cannot find the suitable size. There used to have a shoe shop in Singapore that sell large size heels, it was called Payless Shoes and they used to have a few branches in Singapore. Unfortunately, they closed down in the last few years. Now, I can only shop online and for most online stores, the biggest they have is probably a Size 10 or Size 40, that should fit a 24.5 to 25.5cm foot... So every time I saw a pumps I like, I will always check for the largest that they have or DM the store to check if they have stock or to check if it was a mistake as there were a few incidents where I placed an order for the heels and the store contacted me and said that they do not have the size I wanted and they only have 42 largest... It is really frustrating at times because some of the designs are what I really wanted to complete my looks... Oh well... The woes of a big size crossdresser...

Not sure if any CrossDressers out there who are like me, facing problems of finding suitable women's garments that can fit them... From what I can tell, most of the Western countries have CD friendly website stores and have female clothing and shoes that are tailored to men size for crossdressing. For those who wish to have to see the conversion from Male to Female, you can use the CrossDressing Clothing Size Conversion charts or Men to Women Shoes Conversion below for reference or as a general guide. Anyway, Happy CrossDressing and Happy Shopping. Cheers. 😊






No comments:

Post a Comment